38th National Immunization Conference
Tuesday, May 11, 2004 –
Friday, May 14, 2004
Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission Deadline is
Friday, January 16, 2004, Midnight Pacific
We invite you to submit abstracts in the following topic areas:
- Adult and/or Adolescent Immunization
- Assessment and Evaluation Methods (including BRFSS, CASA, NIS)
- Barriers to Vaccination and Undervaccinated Populations
- Community Building
- Cultural Diversity
- Global Immunization
- Health Education, Promotion, Media and Communication
- Immunization Registries
- Information Technology and Distance Learning
- New Vaccines and Vaccine Development
- Policy and Legislation
- Program Operations (including AFIX, VFC, WIC, Managed Care, Medicaid/Medicare)
- Vaccine-Preventable Diseases
- Vaccine Recommendations (including Storage and Handling)
- Vaccine Safety
- Computer-Based Application Demonstration
If you have already submitted a proposal title and you wish to view, resume, edit, or withdraw that submission, log in below using the access codes already provided to you.
Technical support may be obtained by calling (401) 334-0220 between 8:30 a.m and 6:00 p.m. EDT, Monday-Friday, or at all times by email tech support.
YOU DO NOT NEED AN ID OR PASSWORD TO SUBMIT A PROPOSAL. TO BEGIN, JUST FOLLOW THE HYPERLINKS BELOW.
General Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts must be in English.
- Abstracts should describe original work.
- An individual may submit more than one abstract.
- You are strongly encouraged to compose the abstract text in your own word processor before submitting it online. Be sure to check spelling, word count, and conformance with the guidelines given below.
- Final acceptance is conditional upon registration of all presenters and submission of required biographical and conflict-of-interest disclosure information for all presenters by January 16, 2004.
- The abstract text should be divided into separate paragraphs corresponding to the following headings:
(Each paragraph must be entered separately in the online form.)
- Learning Objective(s)
- In total, the abstract text must contain no more than 300 words. No images, charts, or tables are allowed.
- For each presenter please provide: name, degrees, job title and mailing address, email address, phone number, fax number,
conflict of interest disclosure,
- For all other authors you need only provide name and email address.
- Click here to submit an abstract.
For more information, please contact Suzanne Johnson-DeLeon at: