Minnesota Department of Health
Immunization, Tuberculosis, and International Health
625 Robert St North
P.O. Box 64975
2008 – present -- Adult/Adolescent Immunization Coordinator, Minnesota Department of Health, St. Paul, MN
2007 – 2008 – Pandemic Planning Coordinator, Minnesota Department of Health, St. Paul, MN.
2006 -2007 -- Public Health Preparedness Consultant--Metro - Minnesota Department of Health, St. Paul, MN
2002 - 2006 -- Public Health Emergency Preparedness Coordinator - Bloomington Public Health Department, Bloomington, MN
Over 20 years of experience in many areas of nursing and public health: clinical nursing, school nursing, community-based public health research, public policy advocacy, preparedness planning, community organizing, and immunizations.
Emerging Leaders' Network of Minnesota 2006.
(1) Health Care Worker Influenza Vaccination, Metropolitan Healthcare Partnership, St. Paul, MN, November 2010
(2) Transitioning from Pandemic to Seasonal Flu Response, MN Statewide Mass Prophylaxis conference, St.Paul, MN, July 2010
(3) MDH Headlines and Happenings, Issues and Strategies in Adult Vaccine Preventable Diseases conference, Chanhassen, MN, March 2010
(4) Tracking Our Progress: Minnesota’s Healthcare Influenza Vaccination Survey, National Immunization Conference, Atlanta, Georgia, April 2010
(5) Health Care Employee Influenza Vaccination—Minnesota survey results, MN statewide immunization conference, Brooklyn Park, MN, October 2009
(6) Innovative Strategies That Work—MDH’s Mark of Excellence Program, 2009 Vaccination Expedition, ND statewide immunization conference, Grand Forks, ND, May 2009