Lakewood Resource and Referral Center
212 2nd Street, Suite 204
Lakewood Resource and Referral Center Lakewood, NJ 2007-Present
Director, Comprehensive social service agency
Amboy Care Center, Perth Amboy, NJ 2006-2007
Director of Operations, Nursing and Rehabilitation Facility
New Monsey Park Home for Adults, Monsey, NY 2003-2006
Administrator, Adult Residential Care Facility
• 20 years of extensive, creative, dynamic administrative and clinical experience in large healthcare, social service, information & referral and non-profit and residential settings.
• Database customization: Developed expandable agency case management database to capture, document and facilitate reporting for all general case management activities. Similar database developed for Centers for Diseases Control/ New Jersey Department of Health & Seniors Services immunization grant.
• Facilitated 23% New Jersey State grant funding increase during recessionary cutbacks
• Financials: Plan and implement budgets, securing funding from local, governmental and private funding sources.
• Compliance: Achieved compliance at all levels, especially with reporting procedures, Q&A, and budgeting, around HIPAA and other regulations.
• Initiated and maintains contact with local, county, state and federal senior staff, private corporate healthcare, and social service agencies, including executive staff members.
• Successfully advocated and obtained /resumed coverage for clients with a variety of difficulties with healthcare insurance, including patients on life support equipment.
• Experienced in management of mental health outpatient clinics, adult residential care facilities, and nursing and rehabilitation facilities, of all sizes, in both New York and New Jersey.
• Obtained second highest possible state tiered certification for out-patient mental health clinic.
• Achieved 300% increase in billable clinical sessions and revenue.
• Analyzed and revised policies and procedures for compliance with state and Federal regulations.
• Developed and implemented new marketing programs and strategies to maintain a consistent 99% occupancy rate.