COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN
DEPARTMENT OF PREVENTIVE MEDICINE AND PRIMARY CARE
Workshop for the Development of the Scale up Plans for PMTCT and PEAD-ART in Edo and Ondo States- Facilitator (UNICEF/Edo SMOH/ODSACA), Nigeria. November, 2010.
2. Workshop on Strengthening the Coordination Mechanism of PMTCT and PEAD-ART in Edo State- Facilitator (UNICEF/Edo SMOH), Nigeria. September, 2010.
3. Workshop on the Establishment and Strengthening of Technical Working Groups for the Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV (PMTCT)/Paediatric Anti-Retroviral Therapy (PEAD-ART) in Ondo State, SW Nigeria- Facilitator (UNICEF/ODSACA) August/September, 2010.
4. Programme Management Workshop for Implementing Partners of the children and HIV Programme of the UNICEF B Field Office- Facilitator (UNICEF/NYSC) August, 2010.
5. NPHCDA Research on ‘utilization of insecticide treated bed nets among pregnant women and under-five caregivers in a rural community of Oyo State, Nigeria’- Principal Investigator (Jan.-June 2009)
6. Lymphatic filariasis validation exercise in Northern States (Sokoto, Zamfara), Kogi and Niger States and FCT. Consultant to World Health Organization (under Prof. Kale), Abuja, Nigeria (October 2008)
7. WHO Routine Immunization Facilitation to Ido LGA, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria. Technical Facilitator (November 2008)
8. Sexual behaviour of migrant workers in Shaki local government area of Oyo State, Nigeria – Co- Investigator (Feb – March, 2008)
9. Accelerated Measles Mop-up Campaign, Ibarapa North L.G.A, Oyo State, Nigeria – State Facilitator (March, 2007)
10. Immunization Plus Days Campaign, Akanran LGA, Oyo State, Nigeria – Monitor (January, 2007)
11. Integrated Measles Campaign, Iwo LGA, Osun State, Nigeria - State Supervisor (Sept. - Oct. 2006)